Thursday 26 January 2017

Portfolio

Charlie Long - Game Art Portfolio


Since a young age I have held a keen interest in video games and how they work, for the past few years I have been working on developing my drawing and digital skills in order to create pieces of work that can one day be used in a game.

As of the past year (2016-2017) I have been working on a project to create a 3D game for my college using software such as Photoshop, Maya 2016, unreal engine 4.12.5 and Autodesk mudbox. Here is some of the design process ranging from a few pieces of concept art to fully created digital objects:

Perspective Drawing


Killer Klownz From Outer Space Project

Concept Art





Digital Work - Killer Klownz Game






















Random Doodles/Other Projects







Spaceship Project

Concept Art















No comments:

Post a Comment